Senate Committee on Indian Affairs last Friday, the Native American Financial Services Association (NAFSA) today applauded Kevin Washburn for reaffirming his commitment to furthering the economic development needs of Indian country.
What does SIAC stand for?
SIAC stands for Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIAC
We have 64 other meanings of SIAC in our Acronym Attic
- Side Impact Airbag(s)
- Sistema Integrado de Automatización de Bibliotecas
- Snap in a Box
- Solutions in a Box Pty Ltd. (Surry Hills, NSW, Australia)
- Surprise It's a Box
- Sistem Informasi Agroindustri Berorientasi Ekspor (Indonesian: Information System for Export-Oriented Agro-Industry; est. 1999)
- School Improvement Advisory Committee
- Securities Industries Automation Corporation
- Security Industry Alarm Coalition
- Self-Injection Anxiety Counseling
- Senate Indian Affairs Committee (US Congress)
- Sensor Integration and Control
- Shape International Angling Club
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (Singapore)
- Site Improvement Advisory Council
- Sociedad Interamericana de Cardiología (Spanish: Interamerican Society of Cardiology)
- Società Italiana Assicurazione Crediti (Italian insurance company)
- Société Internationale des Artistes Chrétiens (International Secretariat of Christian Artists)
- Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Special Immigration Appeals Commission (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lamar Associates takes this opportunity to congratulate Senators Dorgan, Barrasso and Kyl, and Representatives Herseth Sandlin, Kildee, Cole, Conyers, Scott, Rahall, Simpson and Pastor for their unwavering and tireless leadership, and also recognize Senate Committee on Indian Affairs former Policy Director, John Harte for his incredible effort in driving the Tribal Law and Order Bill from start to finish.
The Senate panel's portion included hundreds of millions of dollars for law enforcement (625 million), health (545 million), housing (510 million), roads and bridges (487 million), water projects (459 million) and education (327 million), according to the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs.
Atkinson (Mandan, Hidatsa and Tsimshian) - Before joining the firm, Atkinson was senior counsel to the Majority on the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs where she provided legal and policy advice on energy development, and natural and cultural resources issues.
Inouye on the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs and as Counsel to then Assistant Secretary for Indian Affairs Kevin Gover.
She previously served as counsel for Senator Daniel Inouye on the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs.
Chairman Harold Frazier of the Great Plains Tribes made this statement during the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs meeting in Rapid City, S.
on July 25 before the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, which is chaired by Senator Daniel Inouye (D-HI).