Dawn A YOU may have an allergy to the proteins in your man's semen, known as human seminal plasma protein hypersensitivity.
What does SPP stand for?
SPP stands for Seminal Plasma Protein
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPP
We have 404 other meanings of SPP in our Acronym Attic
- Screening Partnership Program (Transportation Security Administration, DHS)
- Seagate Partner Program (hardware business-enhancement partnership)
- Secrétariat Permanent à la Politique de Prévention (French: Permanent Secretariat for Prevention Policy; crime prevention initiative; Belgium)
- Secure Passage Program
- Security and Prosperity Partnership (of North America)
- Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (continental cooperation agreement)
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Security Program Plan (various locations)
- Self-Perception Profile (behavioral health assessment)
- Seller Protection Policy (PayPal)
- Sensor Performance Prediction
- Sensor Power Panel
- Sequenced Packet Protocol
- Serial Port Profile (Bluetooth protocol stack)
- Service de Physique des Particules (French: Particle Physics Department; French Atomic Energy Commissioner)
- Service Personnel Plan (UK MoD)
- Service Protection Plan (various companies)
- Service Provider Proxy (Sprint)
- Service Public de Programmation (Belgium)
- Serviciul de Protectie si Paza (Romanian: Protection and Protocol Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's known as human seminal plasma protein hypersensitivity.