Downey, director of technology at Cymbet, presented at the Semiconductor Research Council (SRC)/National Science Foundation (NSF) Forum on Nano-Morphic Systems: Processes, Devices and Architectures.
What does SRC stand for?
SRC stands for Semiconductor Research Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRC
We have 600 other meanings of SRC in our Acronym Attic
- Scrap Recycle Plant
- Se Ruega Contestación (Spanish: Please Reply)
- Seamless Rate Change
- Secondary Reference Cube
- Section Régionale Conchylicole (French: Regional Section Shellfish)
- Security Response Center
- Security Risk Category
- Seismology Research Centre
- Self Reference Criterion
- Semiconductor Research Corporation
- Senate Research Committee (various organizations)
- Series Resonant Converter
- Service Reception Center (US DoD)
- Service Régional du Contrôle de la Formation Continue (French: Regional Service Control of Continuing Education)
- Service Repair Card
- Service Request Center (resource; various organizations)
- Service Request Confirmation
- Service Review Committee
- Services et Réseaux de Communication (French: Services and Networks Communication)
- Shadowed Rician Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also served as the industry mentor for the Semiconductor Research Council at the University of Texas and at North Carolina State University.