com, the semiconductor industry's leading e-business service provider and technology portal, announced that it has become a member of the Semiconductor Industry Suppliers Association (SISA).
What does SISA stand for?
SISA stands for Semiconductor Industry Suppliers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SISA
We have 37 other meanings of SISA in our Acronym Attic
- Synopsis Information System (DCAA)
- System Infrastructure Software
- System Integration and Support
- System Integrity Statement
- Système Information Sociale
- Special Isotope Separation Engineering Demonstration System
- Special Information System/Voice Product Network
- Science and Infrastructure Support Analysis
- Scottish Ice Skating Association
- Secure Information Sharing Architecture
- Senior Information Systems Analyst
- Signal-In-Space Accuracy
- Simple Instruction Set Architecture
- Società Italiana per lo Studio dell'Arteriosclerosi
- Sony Interactive Studios America (est. 1995)
- Southern Idaho Sailing Association
- Stated Income, Stated Assets
- Special Interest Section on Aboriginal Archives (Association of Canadian Archivists)
- Society of Indian Scientists Abroad
- Secure Identity Services Accreditation Corporation (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Tyson currently is a member of the Board of Directors' of the Semiconductor Industry Suppliers Association of America; a member of the North American Advisory Board of SEMI (a trade association that represents the worldwide semiconductor equipment industry); and, a member of the Board of Directors' of the Massachusetts High Technology Council.
Adcox served on the board of directors of the Semiconductor Industry Suppliers Association (SISA), (formerly SEMI/SEMATECH,) a non-profit consortium established to support the U.