The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index which includes the top U.
What does SOX stand for?
SOX stands for Semiconductor Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOX
We have 10 other meanings of SOX in our Acronym Attic
- Social Welfare Society Akkaraipattu
- Special Olympics World Summer Games (international athletics)
- South Okanagan Womens Soccer League (Canada)
- Special Operations Weather Team
- Special Olympics West Virginia
- Low Pressure Sodium Lighting
- Oxides of Sulfur
- Philadelphia Semiconductor Index
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (public company accounting reform)
- Schema for Object-Oriented XML
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Stock Exchange(R) (Amex(R)) opened trading today on Merrill Lynch's Accelerated Return Market Notes Linked to the PHLX Semiconductor Index.
But chip-testing equipment maker Advantest Corp and its peers rose after the Philadelphia Stock Exchange Semiconductor Index jumped three per cent to its highest since May 2006.
Shares of the Philadelphia Semiconductor Index, which includes the top U.
NEW YORK, March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Stock Exchange(R) (Amex(R)) today began trading Morgan Stanley's PLUS Based on the PHLX Semiconductor Index.
But the Philadelphia Stock Exchange semiconductor index .
The PHLX Semiconductor Index (SOX) is sitting on strong support in the 450 area.
22 percent at last check, and Nick Perry, author of our Schaeffer's Gold Trading Floor Blog, which is available to Schaeffer's Gold subscribers, just mentioned that the Philadelphia Semiconductor Index (SOX) turned south with a vengeance at 1:35 p.