com), a provider of screen printing and material deposition technology, has recently joined the Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP, www.
What does SECAP stand for?
SECAP stands for Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SECAP
We have 7 other meanings of SECAP in our Acronym Attic
- Séquentiel Couleur Avec Mémoire (French Color TV Standard)
- Symposium of the Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar
- System Essentially Contrary to American Method (French TV standard)
- Système Electronique Couleur avec Memoire (French: Electronic Color with Memory; broadcasting)
- Systems Engineering Capability Assessment Model
- Military Committee Communications Security & Evaluation Agency, Washington
- South Essex Climate Action Network (UK)
- Separation and Control of Aircraft Using Nonsynchronous Techniques
- Scientific & Engineering Capability
- Secondary Education Cash Assistance Programme (Irish Red Cross Society; Ireland)
- Soil Erosion Control and Agroforestry Project (Tanzania)
- Southeast Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies
- St. Eustatius Center for Archaeological Research (est. 2000; St. Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles)
- Surface-Wave Extended Coastal Area Radar
- Southeast Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnership (Norcross, GA; est. 2003)
- Secretary of the Army
- Ship Equipment Configuration Accounting System
- South East Care Advice Service (UK)
- South East Coast Ambulance Service (UK)
- Sun-Earth Connection Advisory Subcommittee (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- BTU International , a leading supplier of thermal processing solutions to the semiconductor packaging market, has joined the Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP).
MUNICH, Germany -- Consortium Goal Achieved: High Volume and Cost Effective 300 mm Production Line Fully Operable The Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP)(FWB:SMH)(GER:SMH) today announced that they will disband now that the consortium has successfully established 300 mm Wafer Level Packaging as a functional technology and full-volume production on the first installed wafer-bumping line is underway.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 3, 2003 SECAP Brings High-Volume Production On Line; Takes Leadership Role in Real World 300 mm Packaging Technology The Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP) today announced it has successfully installed a 300 mm wafer bumping and wafer-level packaging (WLP) line at Unitive Semiconductor Taiwan (UST), located in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Nasdaq: SMTL), a leading supplier of wafer surface preparation and electrochemical deposition (ECD) systems to the semiconductor industry, and a charter member of the Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP), today announced the successful transition of the solder-bumping process to 300mm wafers.
com) are founding members of the Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP).