php3 The Semiconductor Environmental Safety and Health Association (SESHA) was formed in 1978 as the Semiconductor Safety Association and has evolved over the past 28 years to become the premier nonprofit association working to improve the environmental, safety and health (ESH) performance of stakeholders in the global semiconductor, electronics and related high technology manufacturing industries.
What does SESHA stand for?
SESHA stands for Semiconductor Environmental Safety and Health Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Severely Errored Second Far End
- Selective Excitation with Single Frequency Off-resonance Decoupling
- Software Engineering Support Group
- Solar Energy Solutions Group (California; Sharp Electronics Corporation)
- Special Envoy of the Secretary-General (UN official)
- Special Equipment Service Group (New Delhi, India)
- System Engineering Sub-Group
- Systems Engineering Steering Group
- School of European Swordsmanship Helsinki
- Special Events Stations Hunter (ham radio)
- Science and Engineering Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Servico Social da Industria (Brazil)
- Shipboard Explosive Safety Inspection
- Social Entrepreneurship Summer Institute (Illinois)
- Solar Energy Society of India (est. 1976; International Solar Energy Society)
- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Systemes d´Enseignement Superieur et Innovation (French: Systems of Innovation and Higher Education)
- Systems Engineering Solutions, Inc. (est. 1987; Dunn Loring, VA)
- Summary Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- South Eastern Sydney and Illawarra Area Health Service (Australia)