Drilled with the Saipem Scarabeo 3 semi-submersible drilling unit in 380 feet of water, the DTM-1 well has reached a vertical depth of 11,260 feet within the Dentale Formation.
What does SSDU stand for?
SSDU stands for Semi-Submersible Drilling Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSDU
We have 5 other meanings of SSDU in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Sensitive Drug Testing
- Scottish Six Day Trial
- Sim Safe Driver Training (New Zealand)
- Simultaneous Sensing and Data Transmission
- Site Selection Diversity Transmission
- Spoofed Secure Data Transfer (software)
- SQL (Structured Query Language) Server Data Tools (Microsoft)
- State Software Development Team (Ohio)
- System Service Descriptor Table
- Site Selection Diversity Transmission Power Control
- Service, Security and Its Data Management Technologies in Ubi-Comp
- Session Service Data Unit
- Staff Support and Development Unit (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Surgical Step Down Unit (hospital unit)
- Soft-Input Soft-Output Discrete Universal Denoiser
- Streamlining Service Delivery Using E-forms
- Single Square Dancers USA
- Same Sex Domestic Violence (psychological research)
- Saudi Society of Dermatology and Venereology (now the Saudi Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Side Stone Dumping Vessel (boating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aker Drilling owns and operates two of the world's largest semi-submersible drilling units, the Aker Barents and the Aker Spitsbergen.
Sabia-1X was drilled in a water depth of 195 meters, using the GSF Arctic I, a moored semi-submersible drilling unit.
for use of the Atwood Southern Cross semi-submersible drilling unit.
The first financing, consisting of up to $60 million in funding, inclusive of a funding provision for upgrades, was structured as a sale and 10 year lease of the semi-submersible drilling unit "M.
A dynamically-positioned semi-submersible drilling unit will drill the Aje 3 well in 3,100 feet of water.
s contribution to AOPC's project was the procurement, engineering, conversion, life extension, and project management for conversion of a second generation semi-submersible drilling unit into the floating production system, NANHAI TIAO ZHAN.
The field will also have a separate semi-submersible drilling unit dedicated to development.