The M&S terrain databases are avail-able in multiple formats suitable for use in Joint Semi-Automated Forces, One Semi-Automated Forces, Virtual Battle Space 2, and other Department of Defense simulations.
What does SAFOR stand for?
SAFOR stands for Semi-Automated Forces
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Silicone Ankle Foot Orthosis
- Solid Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- Student Activities Fund Office
- Student Animation Festival of Ottawa
- Swiss American Football Officials Association (Switzerland)
- Semi-Automatic Flight Operation Center
- San Andreas Fault Observatory at Depth
- Southern Africa Federation of the Disabled
- Secretary of the Air Force, Office of Information
- Safe Operations (Analysis)
- Snow and Avalanche Foundation of Scotland (UK)
- Specialist Advice for Occupational Safety Standards
- Sistema Andino de Franjas de Precios (Spanish)
- Society of Air Force Pharmacists
- Soros Advocacy Fellowship for Physicians (Open Society Institute)
- State Alternative Fuels Plan
- Substance Abuse Felony Punishment Program (Texas intensive therapeutic prison community program)
- Swiss Association of Football Players (Switzerland)
- Society of Air Force Physician Assistants
- Safeguard Public Affairs Coordinating Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Company to Continue Support of One Semi-Automated Forces (OneSAF) Production MCLEAN, Va.
By the time Fleet Battle Experiment Echo (FBE-E) occurred in 1999, simulations representing forces in the experiment could be networked and federated into a single synthetic warfighting environment through the Joint Semi-Automated Forces (JSAF) simulation system supported by the NWDC.
Army's One Semi-Automated Forces (OneSAF) system to support military training.
For testing networks for cyber warfare readiness, EXata/cyber can also interface with Semi-Automated Forces (SAF) or Computer Generated Forces (CGF) via HLA or DIS.
These participants operate the Army's semi-automated forces, which are computer-generated entities, both friendly and enemy.
Williams is the deputy technical director for federation and Joint Semi-Automated Forces (JSAF) development at the Joint Forces Command J9 (Joint Innovation and Experimentation Directorate).
DRC's successful legacy in supporting this Command on past programs such as Warfighters' Simulation and One Semi-Automated Forces (OneSAF) secured the Company a prominent position on this latest contract.