What does SEMANTIQUE stand for?
SEMANTIQUE stands for Semantics-based Program Manipulation Techniques
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Aerospace Academy (NASA sponsored math & science enrichment program for k-12 youth)
- Slice Encoding for Metal Artifact Correction (biotechnology)
- Sociedad de Ergonomistas de México AC
- Southeastern Minnesota Arts Council, Inc.
- Special Education Multicultural Advisory Committee
- State Emergency Medical Advisory Committee (New York)
- Sindicato de Maquinistas Y Ayudantes Ferroviarios (Spain)
- Sindicato Español de Maquinistas y Ayudantes Ferroviarios
- Semantics and Pragmatics of Extended Term Graph Rewriting
- Semantic Annotation
- Salem Electric Member Assistance Program (Salem, OR)
- Sandwell Ethnic Minority Achievement Project (UK)
- Section Eight Management Assessment Program
- Secretaria de Marina (Mexico)
- Secretaria del Medio Ambiente, Recursos Naturales y Pesca (México, Secretariat of the Environment, Natural Resources and Fisheries)
- Secretaría de Medio Ambiente Y Recursos Naturales (México)
- Senior Executive Management Assistant Service
- Ship's Engineering Maintenance Assistance Team
- Systems and Equipment Material Assessment Team (US Navy)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology