It will also be promoting the significance of the adoption of OMG standards such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), the Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules (SBVR) specification and the Business Process Definition Metamodel (BPDM).
What does SBVR stand for?
SBVR stands for Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules (Object Management Group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBVR
We have 2 other meanings of SBVR in our Acronym Attic
- Spring Branch Volunteer Fire Department (Houston, TX)
- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (anti-John Kerry group)
- Smith Boeser Van Grafhorst
- Sub-Boundary Layer Vortex Generator (aviation)
- Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Systolic Blood Volume Increase
- Santa Barbara Vocal Jazz Foundation (California)
- San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District (California)
- Singular Boundary Value Problems
- Student Body Vice President (student government)
- South Branch Valley Railroad (West Virginia)
- Saga-Book of the Viking Society
- South Bay Veterinary Specialists (San Jose, CA)
- Southwestern Bell Video Services (Texas)
- Space-Based Visible Sensor
- San Bernardino Valley Traction Company
- Shotley Bridge Village Trust (UK)
- Software Baseline Verification Test (engineering)
- Sri Bharathi Vidya Tutorials (Indian educational Institute)
- Starbase Vermont
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the meeting in Burlingame, OMG's Board voted to adopt five new specifications: Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules, Chemical Structure Access & Representation, MOF(TM) 2.
Separately, a new standard defining the Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules (SVBR) completed member evaluation and started the series of votes leading to formal adoption.