What does STAB stand for?
STAB stands for Semantic Technology Adoption in Business (workshop)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STAB
We have 14 other meanings of STAB in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Army After Action Review System
- Standard Army After-action Report System
- Students Teaming with Advocates for Academics, Relationships, & Success (Davenport, IA community schools)
- Sustainment Training for Army Aviation Readiness Simulation
- Studies to Advance Autism Research and Treatment
- Storage-as-a-Service (computer architecture)
- Surveillance & Target Acquisition Aircraft System
- Security Training, Assistance, Assessment Team (Pacific Command)
- Same Type Attack Bonus (gaming)
- SEAL Tactical Assault Boat
- Soprano, Tenor, Alto, and Bass (mnemonic for voices in a chorus)
- Standby Advisory Board (US Army)
- State Trauma Advisory Board
- Steered Agile Beam
- Strategy & Tactics Against Blades (defense technique)
- Strike Assault Boat
- Stupid Territorial Army Bastard (military slang)
- Sistema di stabilizzazione dei proventi da esportazione
- System for the Stabilisation of ACP and OCT Export Earnings (EU)