Carol-Ann Hoyte is an emerging children's poet and assistant librarian at Selwyn House School in Westmount, Quebec.
What does SHS stand for?
SHS stands for Selwyn House School (Montreal, Quebec)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHS
We have 391 other meanings of SHS in our Acronym Attic
- Seattle Humane Society (Seattle, WA)
- Second Hand Smoke
- Secret Hacker Society
- Secure Hash Standard
- Seekonk High School (Seekonk, MA)
- Sehome High School (Bellingham, WA, USA)
- Selby High School (North Yorkshire, England)
- Self Help Scheme (various organizations)
- Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis
- Selkirk High School
- Sentinel High School (Missoula, MT and Sentinel, OK)
- Sequoia High School (Visalia, California)
- Sewanhaka High School (Floral Park, NY)
- Sexual Harassment Support (various locations)
- Sexual Health Strategy
- Shaker High School (Latham, NY)
- Shared Health Services (Johnson City, TN)
- Shared Hosting Server (computing)
- Shares (stock)
- Sharyland High School (Mission, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to these successes, Absolute has helped numerous schools across North America track and manage their computing assets, some of which include: Boise State University (Idaho), Bryant University (Rhode Island), Charlotte ISD (Texas), Colorado Technical University (Colorado), Quinnipiac University (Connecticut) and Selwyn House School (Quebec).
Company Helps Schools Protect Against Computer Theft and Recover Stolen Assets VANCOUVER, June 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Absolute Software, the leading provider of patented Computer Theft Recovery and Secure Asset Tracking(TM) solutions, announced today recent successes in helping IT departments manage and secure PC assets at several K-12 and collegiate institutions, including Boise State University (Idaho), Bryant University (Rhode Island), Charlotte ISD (Texas) and Selwyn House School (Quebec).