WestlawNext finds the most relevant information I need, and ranks it, which eliminates the precious time otherwise spent ambling through irrelevant results," added Justine Phillips, an associate with Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek in San Diego and co-chair of the New Product Subcommittee of the American Bar Association Section of Litigation Technology for the Litigator Committee.
What does SCMV stand for?
SCMV stands for Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek (law firm; San Diego, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCMV
We have 2 other meanings of SCMV in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Cruz Municipal Utilities (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Scotia Capital Markets Universe (Canada)
- Species Conservation Monitoring Unit (International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources)
- Ss. Cyril and Methodius University
- Stroke Care Monitoring Unit (cardiology)
- Sun Cobalt Migration Utility (data management; Cobalt Networks, Inc.)
- Supply Chain Management Unit
- Sussex County Municipal Utilities Authority (Lafayette, NJ)
- Southern California Maximo Users Group (sponsored by the University of California at Los Angeles, CA)
- Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard (California)
- Simian Cyto-Megalovirus
- Spring Creek Mountain Village (Canada)
- Sugarcane Mosaic Virus
- Scheme Configurable Window Manager
- Software Configuration Management Workshop (STSC)
- South Central Michigan Works
- Summer Chamber Music Workshop (Sacramento Youth Symphony; Sacramento, CA)
- Supply Chain Management Wing (Robins AFB, GA)
- Support Committee for Maquiladora Workers (San Diego, CA)
- Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case was tried for FARO by William Cass of Cantor Colburn, LLP, with assistance by Richard Clegg of Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek, LLP.
Clegg of the San Diego law firm Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek.
and Canada, and Goldberg is an attorney with Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek, in practice for over 30 years in San Diego.