A self-tuning regulator (STR) and PI control systems were programmed to control the hydraulic pressure for both HDPE and ABS.
What does STR stand for?
STR stands for Self-Tuning Regulator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STR
We have 236 other meanings of STR in our Acronym Attic
- Questar Corporation (Stock Symbol)
- Sales to Retailers (Beer Industry)
- Santa Rosa (Guatemala territorial division)
- Scanning Television Radiometer
- School Technology Resources (Scotts Valley, CA)
- Science Tape Recorder
- Scientific and Technical Reports (various organizations)
- Scientific-Technical Revolution
- Scuderia Toro Rosso (Italian auto racing team)
- Selective Trunk Reservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soon, high-speed digital systems will have adaptive control--either in the form of a self-tuning regulator or model reference.