Sedighizadeh et al [12-16] used idea of Self-tuning control of nonlinear systems using neural network adaptive frame wavelets for identification and control of WECS.
What does STC stand for?
STC stands for Self-Tuning Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STC
We have 663 other meanings of STC in our Acronym Attic
- Science Teaching Center
- Sealed Toolless Connector (module)
- Second-Tier City
- Secondary Tax on Companies (South Africa)
- Secondary Telecommunications Center
- Securing the Cities (collaborative government program)
- Securities Trading Corporation (various locations)
- Self-Testing Checker
- Self-Timed Circuit
- Semiconductor Test Consortium
- Semivariogram Textural Classifier
- Senate Transportation Committee (various locations)
- Senior Tactical Commander
- Sensitivity Time Control
- Sequence-Tagged Connector (biochemistry)
- Sequential Turbo-Charging (diesel engine for marine propulsion)
- Service Test Center (Alcatel)
- Service Training Course (various organizations)
- Service Transformation Committee (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gap-filling research areas: The industry would benefit from improved techniques for developing and using advanced control methods, as follows: Self-diagnosing, self-tuning control techniques: These control systems should be fail-safe and capable of operating with minimal operator intervention.
Pandelidis and Agrawal  proposed a self-tuning control with a deadbeat design for ram velocity control.