STATE LAW: PROTECTING YOU R ASSETS AFTER YOU ARE GONE Under the New Hampshire Uniform Trust Code ("UTC"), there are now unprecedented cutting edge planning and asset protection opportunities, such as dynastic, "perpetual" trusts, self-settled asset protection trusts and an "open architecture" directed trust structure allowing for administrative and management flexibility and control both during and after lifetime.
What does SSAPT stand for?
SSAPT stands for Self-Settled Asset Protection Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Source Service Access Point
- Space Systems Acquisition Policy (US DoD)
- Statement of Standard Accountancy Practice (UK)
- Statistical Signal and Array Processing
- Strategic Safety Action Plan
- Students for Suicide Awareness and Prevention (Colorado State University)
- Submarine Sonar Adaptive Processor
- Symantec Security Awareness Program (Symantec Corporation)
- Shanghai Small Animal Protection Association (China)
- Small Self-Administered Pension Scheme (UK)
- Second Stage Air Quality Review (UK)
- S-Band Single Access Return
- Scheduled Sequence Achievement Ratio
- Security Systems Applications and Research (San Diego, CA)
- Société Suisse d'Anesthésiologie et de Réanimation
- Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles (Danbury, Connecticut)
- Special Studies and Applied Research (World Health Organization)
- Specifications and Standards Acquisition Reform
- Standard Safety Analysis Report
- Stereo Synthetic Aperture Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the latter part of the twentieth century, however, several offshore and domestic jurisdictions enacted statutes that reverse the traditional rule, thereby giving rise to the self-settled asset protection trust (APT).