In addition, in May 2010, Ecuador discovered, for the first time, a self-propelled semi-submersible hidden in a shrimp farm on the coast near the city of Machala as well as 3 MT of cocaine and 10.
What does SPSS stand for?
SPSS stands for Self-Propelled Semi-Submersible (water craft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPSS
We have 93 other meanings of SPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Service Planning Segment Replacement
- Simposio Sobre Protocolos y Sistemas en Red
- Society for Planetary SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Research
- Spanish Peaks Scout Ranch (Walsenburg, CO)
- Spanish Peaks Scout Reservation (Boy Scouts of America, near Walsenburg, Colorado, USA)
- Student Physicians for Social Responsibility (various locations)
- Systems, Programming and Statistical Resources Branch (National Center for Health Statistics)
- Sandown Park Ski Racing Club (UK)
- Sun Prairie Shared-Ride Taxi (Wisconsin)
- Science Planning and Scheduling System (Hubble Telescope)
- Service Provisioning System Software (Enovaten Networks)
- Short-Pulse Spallation Source
- Signal Processing Sub-System
- Smart Phase-Switched Screen
- Society for Promotion of Space Science
- Solar Panel Sun Sensor
- Spacecraft Power Sub System
- St. Paul's Secondary School (Trenton, ON, Canada)
- Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS Inc.)
- Statistical Product and Service Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 metric tons of cocaine during two separate drug raids, including the interdiction and seizure of a self-propelled semi-submersible vessel.
Fairstar operates two of the world's largest and most modern self-propelled semi-submersible heavy transport vessels, FJORD and FJELL.