com The New Holland IntelliFill[TM] System is an automatic trailer-filling system offered as an option for New Holland FR Series self-propelled forage harvesters.
What does SPFH stand for?
SPFH stands for Self-Propelled Forage Harvester
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPFH
- Saskatchewan Professional Fire Fighters Association
- Semipermanently Flooded Forest Alliance
- Société des Professeurs Français et Francophones d'Amérique (Society of French and French-speaking Professors of America)
- Sauk Prairie Foundation for Academic Excellence (est. 1987; Prarie du Sac, WI)
- Secondary Pulsed Field Gel (DNA electrophoresis)
- Secure Profits Forex Group
- Singapore Premium Food Gifts (program)
- Sustainable Poultry Farming Group (Canada)
- Syndicat des Producteurs Français de Graine de Betteraves Industrielles (French)
- Sales Per Flying Hour
- Stomatin Prohibitin Flotillin-HflC/K (protein domain)
- Sunset Park Family Health Center Network (Brooklyn, NY)
- Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School (New Jersey)
- Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Single Particle Fluorescence Imaging (biochemistry)
- Single Point Fuel Injection (vehicle engine technology)
- Spotsylvania Preservation Foundation Inc. (Spotsylvania, VA)
- Stochastic Processes in Finance and Insurance (New Zealand)
- Summary of Performance and Financial Information (US DHHS)
- Surface Protected Flexible Insulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hie company contributes to the search for renewable energy sources, with its comprehensive range of highly efficient machines and implements for biomass production ranging from self-propelled forage harvesters combined with a complete offering of headers, to balers, combine and grape harvesters, tractors and telehandlers.
A set of highly innovative and productive systems, including the IntelliFill(TM) System with 3D camera for automatic trailer filling, have been included in the limited edition of the FR9000, produced to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the world's first self-propelled forage harvester.
a Fortune 100 company touted as the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines, and Claas KGaA mbH of Harsewinkel, Germany, the largest combine manufacturer in Europe and the largest self-propelled forage harvester in the world.
The acquisitions will include all of the outstanding shares of Fortschritt Erntemaschinen GmbH (Fortschritt) and certain assets of Karl Mengele & Svhne, Maschinenfabriken GmbH (Mengele) and MDW Mahdrescherwerke GmbH (MDW), including intellectual property, production and distribution rights related to self-propelled forage harvesters and combines, respectively.
A few international machinery manufacturers had already modified self-propelled forage harvesters and adapted a woody crop cutter-head.
Ninety-eight percent of the combines, balers and self-propelled forage harvesters coming from its production lines are exported.
They now have a whole range of equipment such as 21 tractors, four combines, five balers and two self-propelled forage harvesters.