Instruments Self-perception was measured via the Self-Perception Profile for College Students (SPPCS).
What does SPPCS stand for?
SPPCS stands for Self-Perception Profile for College Students
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Self-Perception Profile for Children
- Sierra Pacific Power Company
- South Pacific Publishing Consultancy (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Special Product and Process Characteristics
- St. Peter Port Capital Limited (London, England, UK)
- St. Petersburg Property Company (various locations)
- Standard Personnel Planning Cost
- State Plan Personal Care (Medicaid)
- Self-Pumped Phase-Conjugate Mirrors (physics)
- South Peterborough Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Saint Petersburg Police Department (Florida)
- Sales Per Point of Distribution
- School of Policy, Planning, and Development (University of Southern California)
- Seniors Policies and Programs Database (Canada)
- Signal Processor Package Design
- Spin Polarized Photoelectron Diffraction
- Sponsor Program Proposal Document
- Special Purpose Processor Development Group
- Safety and Pollution Prevention Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Self-esteem was assessed with the Self-Perception Profile for College Students (SPPCS; Neemann & Harter, 1986).
The developmentally appropriate and psychometrically sound instrument, The Self-Perception Profile for College Students (Neeman & Harter, 1986), was selected because it allowed for examination of 12 content domains of self-perception as well as global self-worth.