of torque, coupled with a five-speed sequential gearbox and two self-locking differentials.
What does SLFLKG stand for?
SLFLKG stands for Self-Locking
This definition appears rarely
- Service Learning for Family Health (AmeriCorps)
- Super Low Fire Hazard (product feature)
- South London Family Housing Association (UK)
- Social Learning Family Intervention (psychology)
- Sri Lanka Foundation Institute
- Student Loan Fund of Idaho
- Sun Life Financial Indonesia (est. 1995)
- Sure-Lock Fixture Keys
- Saranac Lake Free Library (Saranac Lake, NY)
- South London Football League (UK)
- Semiparametric Latent Factor Model (computer science)
- Simple Little Firewall Monitor
- SMF (Simple Machines Forum) Live Forum Messenger
- Scanning Low Frequency Microwave Radiometer (US NOAA)
- So Long for Now
- Swan Lake First Nation (Canada)
- Sioux Lookout First Nations Health Authority (Canada)
- Salt Lake Field Office (US Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management)
- Sacred Land Film Project (Earth Island Institute; Berkeley, CA)
- Saint Louis Front Page (publication; St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gear beads, motors, encoders and controllers from Maxon's standard program are used to drive the spindles, which are available in a metric M6 spindle with a self-locking function or a 5-millimeter ball screw with no self-locking feature.
The series features a self-locking hardened steel drive train for smooth operation, mechanical end of travel stops, and patented clutch-free manual override for single-handed positioning of the actuator in any situation.
The wedge ramp of the self-locking threaded fasteners allows the bolt to spin freely relative to female threads until tension is created in the male fastener.
It's the Abarth 500 R3T and it's got 180bhp, a sequential six-speed gearbox and some other very impressive sounding techy bits, like a self-locking differential and twindisc clutch.
An RSPCA spokesman said the animal could have spent 10 to 14 days trapped in the self-locking snare which got tighter as the badger tried to struggle free and is illegal under the 1954 Pests Act.
The M139 patented slotting cutter for thin-width grooving and slotting operations features a new self-locking and centering insert for widths as thin as 0.
Self-locking motorized screw jacks raise the hood and conveyor clear of the pan for complete cleaning access.