What does SIGFA stand for?
SIGFA stands for Self-Insurance Guaranty Funds of America (association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIGFA
- Silicon Germanium
- Southern Indiana Gas & Electric Co.
- Sub-Ice Geological Exploration
- Sleep, Interest, Guilt, Energy, Concentration, Appetite, Psychomotor, Suicidal (mnemonic for characteristics of major depression)
- Southern Indiana Gas & Electric Company
- Special Interest Group on Electronic Commerce (ACM)
- Smithsonian Institution Global Earth Observatories
- Soluções Integradas Em Geotecnologias (Porgugese)
- Signals Exercise
- Samoa International Game Fishing Association
- Special Interest Group on File Description & Translation
- Significant Figures
- Signori (Italian: Mister)
- Societa Italiana di Gerontologia e Geriatria (Italian Society of Gerontology and Geriatrics)
- Society of Indexers Genealogical Group (UK)
- Special Interest Group on Generation (Association for Computational Linguistics)
- Special Interest Group on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques
- Special Interest Group on Groupware (ACM)
- Standardization Initiative for Glycated Haemoglobin Scheme (clinical chemistry)
- Surgical Instrument Group Holdings Ltd. (UK)