This labor-sharing construction method is made possible through the California Housing Finance Agency's (CalHFA) Self-Help Builder Assistance Program (SHBAP).
What does SHBAP stand for?
SHBAP stands for Self-Help Builder Assistance Program (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SHBAP in our Acronym Attic
- Svenska Handelsbanken (Swedish bank)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- System Host Board (PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group standard)
- Saskatchewan Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Scottish House Builders Association (UK)
- South Holland Business Association (South Holland, IL)
- Southern Hills Business Association (Shreveport, LA)
- Sperm-Hyaluronan Binding Assay (microbiology)
- Spokane Home Builders Association
- Sugar Hill Business Alliance (Georgia)
- Small and Home Based Business
- Saskatchewan Home-Based Business Association (Canada)
- Second Hand Building Centre (Australia)
- Shiselweni Reformed Church Home-Based Care (Swaziland)
- South Haven Baptist Church (various locations)
- South Hills Bible Chapel (McMurray, Pennsylvania)
- Southern Hills Baptist Church (various locations)
- State Health Benefits Commission (New Jersey)
- State Historical Building Code (California)
- Surrey Heath Borough Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third program is our Self-Help Builder Assistance Program (SHBAP) that enables nonprofit developers, who utilized the mutual self-help method of construction, to help low-income families realize their dream of homeownership.