The Qwest self-healing network service offers enhanced network reliability and is designed to automatically detect a service failure anywhere within the system and reconfigure itself to ensure a continuous flow of information between locations.
What does SHNS stand for?
SHNS stands for Self-Healing Network Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SHNS
We have 1 other meaning of SHNS in our Acronym Attic
- Society for the History of Natural History
- Samenwerkende Hoveniers Noord Nederland (Dutch: Cooperating Gardeners Northern Netherlands; Gasselternijveen, The Netherlands)
- Supportive Housing Network of New York
- Sweet Home New Orleans
- School Health and Nutrition Program (various nations)
- Sydney Harbour National Park (Australia)
- Shearon Harris Nuclear Power Plant (New Hill, North Carolina)
- Sacred Heart Nativity School (San Jose, CA)
- School of Natural Health Sciences
- Scripps Howard News Service
- Society of Head and Neck Surgeons
- Supraoptic Hypophyseal Neurosecretory System
- Shunt Dissipater
- Sacramento Hmong New Year, Inc.
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (anime)
- Subliminal History of New York State
- Safety and Health Official
- Samenwerkende Hulporganisaties (Dutch: Cooperating Aid Organizations)
- School Holidays Only (daycare program; Liverpool, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other offering is Self-Healing Network Services, and IBM is an early customer for that service in its Boulder, Colo.
Under the expanded agreement, Scottrade added the Qwest Self-Healing Network Service (SHNS) to provide a failure-resistant telecommunications network.