The 2006 Directory of Self-Funded Workers' Compensation is a premium on- line service that provides users with access to a comprehensive, searchable database of nearly 1,300 corporations and organizations that self-fund their workers' compensation in forty-five states.
What does SFWC stand for?
SFWC stands for Self-Funded Workers' Compensation (database; Judy Diamond Associates, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFWC
We have 5 other meanings of SFWC in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Fe Watershed Association (Santa Fe, NM)
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, Inc.
- South Florida Wakeboarding Association (Royal Palm Beach, FL)
- Sweet and Fortified Wine Association (Applegate, CA)
- Smart Fixed Wing Aircraft Integrated Technology Demonstrator
- San Francisco Women Against Rape
- Social/Family Well-Being (health care)
- South Florida Workforce Board
- South Fork Water Board (Oregon)
- San Francisco Writers Conference
- Small Furry Woodland Creature
- Smiths Falls Water Commission
- Southport Fell Walking Club (Southport, England)
- Special Force World Championship (gaming)
- Stories For World Change Network
- San Francisco Water Department
- San Francisco Water District (San Francisco, CA)
- Septal-to-Right Ventricular Free Wall Diameter
- Sino French Water Development Co. Ltd (Sino-French Holdings; Hong Kong)
- South Florida Women Divers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ari Baer is Accounts Manager for CA Healthcare Workers' Compensation Group, a full-service program agent for approved self-funded workers' compensation insurance programs based in Los Angeles.
also provides a self-funded workers' compensation managed care program to Connecticut employers.