Formulation and in vitro and in vivo characterisation of a phenytoin self-emulsifying drug delivery system (SEDDS).
What does SEDDS stand for?
SEDDS stands for Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Strategic Economic Development Corporation (Salem, Oregon)
- Secure Electronic Document Delivery (e-mail)
- Securing Execution of Document by Deception (criminal code)
- Sensors and Electron Devices Directorate (US Army Research Laboratory)
- Sharjah Economic Development Department (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Sign-Entropy-Derivative Detection
- Slate Estimated Date of Departure
- Staged Electronic Data Deliverable (electronic data reporting format)
- Superfund Electronic Data Deliverable (XML Web-Based Application for the US EPA)
- Supplemental Expansion, Deaeration & Drawdown Tank
- Secretaría de Desarrollo Económico (Spanish: Economic Development Department; various locations)
- Social Equity and Diversity Education (McGill University; Canada)
- Software Engineering and Data Engineering
- Somatically Effective Dose Equivalent
- Social and Economic Development Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Social Exclusion and the Development of European Citizenship
- Sociedad Española de Electromedicina y Calidad (Spanish: Spanish Society of Electro Medicine and Quality)
- Secretaria de Desarrollo Económico (Spanish: Secretary for Economic Development; Mexico)
- Seguridad en Democracia (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Secretaría de La Defensa Nacional (México)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If approved, it will be released in a new self-emulsifying drug delivery system formulation.
Constantinides has 36 publications including two review articles and one book chapter as well as 14 patents that deal with physicochemical and biopharmaceutical aspects of surfactant micelles, liposomes, emulsions and self-emulsifying drug delivery systems.