From distinguishing the difference between fact and opinion to discovering connections between the reader and the text, this is a comprehensive and self-contained approach to reading comprehension instruction.
What does SCA stand for?
SCA stands for Self-Contained Approach
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCA
We have 856 other meanings of SCA in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Content Accelerator (Cisco)
- Securities Class Action
- Securities Custody Account
- Security Capital Assurance, Ltd.
- Security Clearance Application (US DoD)
- Security Control Agreement
- Seed Certifying Agency (various locations)
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Self-Cohering Array
- Self-Complementary Antenna
- Self-Controlled Airspace
- Senescent Cell Antigen
- Senior Competition Advocate (acquisition procedures)
- Sensitive Coastal Area (South Africa)
- Sensor Chip Assembly
- Sequence Control Assembly (US NASA)
- Service Center Agencies (USDA)
- Service Component Architecture
- Service Concession Arrangement
- Service Contract Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the pilot does not have either ILS or ACLS, he then relies upon CATCC (carrier-air-traffic control) azimuth and glideslope calls, plus his self-contained approach numbers, to get him to an on-and-on start.
The only self-contained approach would be to cool to a lower temperature (where one would have a higher [I.
A self-contained approach to DSP techniques and applications in radar imaging.
Glasser) worked together to control the helicopter, while AW3 Widdifield, the aircrewman, gave the pilots vectors and closure calls for a self-contained approach and landing.
That independent spirit has resonated with such high-profile fans such as Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong, one of the world's most popular athletes known for his confident yet self-contained approach to winning six straight Tour d' France races.