Literature review As this study involved nursing practice, Dorothea Orem's Self-care Deficit Nursing Theory was selected as the theoretical framework (Berbiglia 2010).
What does SCDNT stand for?
SCDNT stands for Self-Care Deficit Nursing Theory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sun Certified Data Management Engineer
- South Carolina Department of Mental Health
- Society for Clinical Data Management Systems
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- Scottish Community Development Network (UK)
- Secure Corporate Data Network
- Staff and Curriculum Development Network (New York)
- Survivable Correlated Data Network
- Sustainable Coastal Development of Northern Australia (Australian Institute of Marine Science)
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- Space Coast Dot Net User Group (Florida)
- Shanghai Civil Defence Office
- Ski Club Darmstadt-Odenwald (German: Darmstadt-Odenwald Ski Club; Germany)
- Spondylocostal Dysostosis, Autosomal Recessive
- Swiss Coalition of Development Organizations (est. 1971)
- Spondylocostal Dysostosis, Autosomal Recessive 1
- Saint Croix Department of Aging
- South Carolina Department of Commerce
- Southern California Dog Obedience Council
- South Carolina Department of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Theoretical Framework Orem's (2001) self-care deficit nursing theory provided the framework used in this study.
THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK The Self-Care Deficit Nursing Theory developed by Dorothea Orem is one of the nursing theories commonly used in nursing practice (Berbiglia, 2006:255).