The $73 million Self Help Federal Credit Union, the California-based credit union that is an affiliate of the $350 million Self Help Credit Union in North Carolina has gotten a bit bigger.
What does SHCU stand for?
SHCU stands for Self Help Credit Union (Durham, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Senior Chief Ship's Serviceman (Naval Rating)
- Senior Home Care Services (elderly care)
- Shiloh Hills Christian School (Kennesaw, GA)
- Socket Head Cap Screw
- St Hilda's Collegiate School (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Subterranean Heating and Cooling System
- Short-Haul Civil Tiltrotor
- Shropshire Historic Churches Trust (Shropshire, UK)
- Suffolk Historic Churches Trust (UK)
- Super Hypo Carrot Tail (leopard gecko)
- Southern Highlands Computer Users Group (Australia)
- Superfund Hazardous Chemical Waste Disposal Site
- Society for the History of Children and Youth
- Sadie Hawkins Dance
- Sadie Hawkins Day
- Saint Hubert Développement (French: Saint Hubert Development)
- Scout Helicopter Division
- Sedative-Hypnotic Drug
- Service Historique de la Défense (French: Service History of Defense; French military archive center)
- Ship Hull Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, for the Self Help Credit Union and the Coalition for Responsible Lending
NEW YORK -- In a powerful display of public, private and community cooperation to better serve the nation's borrowers, CitiFinancial today teamed up with Senator Paul Sarbanes, D-MD, Leadership Conference on Civil Rights (LCCR), Self Help Credit Union and Center for Responsible Lending (CRL), and AARP to highlight the ongoing progress on CitiFinancial's industry-leading real estate lending practices.
David Beck, a spokesman for the $73 million Self Help Credit Union, said he was not sure what would happen if payday loans eventually go away.
The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, according to Martin Eakes, president of the Self Help Credit Union, and must be fostered, especially in minority communities.
education category); the Self Help Credit Union, Durham, N.
The credit union has joined the Center for Responsible Lending, an affiliate of the $349 million Self Help Credit Union, the North Carolina Commissioner of Banks and Capital Broadcasting Corp.
Self Help's goal is to help people with low wealth, who have historically been underserved by banks and others, gain access to capital to build better lives," said Martin Eakes, President and CEO of the Self Help Credit Union.