Contract notice: provision of self contained breathing apparatus The CNC wishes to develop a procurement partnership with a supplier of self contained breathing apparatus.
What does SCBA stand for?
SCBA stands for Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCBA
We have 53 other meanings of SCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Super Chocolate Bear (Scrubs)
- Supreme Court Building (various locations)
- Swansea Community Band (Swansea, MA)
- Syndicat des Coachs de Basket (French: Basketball Coaches' Union)
- System Control Board
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Saginaw County Bar Association
- Sandia Crest Bowhunters Association
- Schismus barbatus (common Mediterranean grass)
- Second Chance Body Armor
- Self-Consistent Born Approximation
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association (Chicago, IL)
- Shetland Cattle Breeders Association
- Short Cylindrical Broadband Antenna
- Singapore Contract Bridge Association
- Small Cable Business Association
- Smith County Bar Association (Texas)
- Social Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Société du Chien de Berger Allemand (breed club for the German Sheepdog in France)
- Society of Chinese Bioscientists in America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our BA harnesses provide fall and breathing protection for a variety of industries where workers are required to carry out activities that involve simultaneous use of Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and full body harnesses, to protect against falls from height in contaminated atmospheres.
3 billion annually OHSA says the principal costs of this standard are to control worker exposures associated with programmatic provisions such as annual fit testing of fire fighters for self contained breathing apparatus respirators and training, activities that are established in standard industrial codes throughout the country.