Individuals have to account via their self assessment tax return for any Annual Allowance tax charge that is due.
What does SATR stand for?
SATR stands for Self Assessment Tax Return
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SATR
We have 1 other meaning of SATR in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Ambient Temperature and Pressure
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Substance Abuse Treatment Program
- System Acceptance Test Plan
- Site Acceptance Test Plan/Procedures
- Sacramento Area Transmission Planning Group
- Security Assistance Training Program Management Review (US DoD)
- System Acceptance Test Procedures
- System Analysis for the Production of Technical Rubber Goods and Tires (EU programme)
- Sagittarius Arm Tangent Region (astronomy)
- Small Arms Transmitter Receiver (gaming)
- Splendor and the Resistance (band)
- Streak and the Raven (Finnish band)
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Recovery (Kansas)
- Synthetic Aperture Targeting Radar
- Safety and Technical Rescue Association (est. 1990; Livonia, MI)
- Shoe and Allied Trade Research Association (England)
- South African Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- Satellite Missile Tracking Program
- Satellite Reconnaissance Advanced Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAX collectors issued a reminder to anyone in North Wales who hasn't yet sent in their 2010/11 self assessment tax return to do so before the end of January.
SMALL firms across Coventry and Nuneaton should make an early New Year's resolution to complete their self assessment tax returns now and avoid hefty fines, a local tax specialist has warned.
For help with Self Assessment tax returns call 0845 9000 444.
Christos Charalambous, 58, who moved from Cyprus to London in 1970, completed over 6,000 Self Assessment tax returns for clients which included fictitious expenses claims in order to increase the tax repayments due.
HM Revenue & Customs yesterday extended the deadline for people to complete their self assessment tax returns following problems with its website.
YOUR Self Assessment Tax Return is due ' soon, why not see if the questions below can help you: Q How do I know if I have to complete a 2006 Self Assessment Tax Return?
NEARLY 900,000 people are facing fines for failing to submit their self assessment tax returns on time,figures showed.