Says Foster, this "precision alteration" technology is part of its development of an entire line of Selectively Enhanced Polymers (SEP compounds).
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Selectively Enhanced Polymer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Secondary Education Program
- Secondary Education Project
- Secretaria de Educacion Publica
- Secretaría de Educación Pública (Spanish)
- Secretaría Ejecutiva de la Presidencia (Spanish)
- Secretariado de Estudios Propios
- Secure Electronic Payment
- Secure Exchange Protocol
- Security Evaluation Program
- Selective Employment Plan
- Self Employed Person (classification)
- Self-Employed Professional
- Self-Etching Primer (various companies)
- Self-Evaluation Program (various organizations)
- Selsius Ethernet Phone
- Senior Employment Program (various locations)
- Senior Executive Program
- Separations Research Program (University of Texas)
- Separator (orthodontics; programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has added two urethane compounds to its family of Selectively Enhanced Polymers (SEPs), defined as materials for which selected properties have been improved with no detrimental trade-offs.