Another looked at self-reported selective scanning of the document.
What does SELSCAN stand for?
SELSCAN stands for Selective Scanning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Selected Refresher Training
- Selected Release Improvement Program
- Scalable Entity Level Simulation
- Search Engine Listing Service
- Secure E-mail List Service
- Severe Local Storms
- Southeast Library System (Minnesota)
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society (various locations)
- Southeast Louisiana Search And Rescue
- South Euclid-Lyndhurst Soccer Club (Ohio)
- Silicon Errors in Logic - System Effects (IEEE Workshop)
- South East London Strategic Health Authority (London, England, UK)
- Space Environment Laboratory Solar Imaging System
- South East London Shared Services Partnership
- Single-Ended Line Test (telecommunications)
- Single-Ended Loop Testing
- Southern Educational Leadership Trust (Kent, England, UK)
- System of Electronic Trading (telecommunication software)
- South East Lincolnshire Travellers Association (UK)
- Swedish-English Literary Translators' Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part of the temptation of the decision-maker is selective scanning and weighing of factors, principles, loyalties, etc.
Chemically selective scanning with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) spectroscopy.
In addition, ScanMail was almost 20% faster than Norton AntiVirus during incremental database scanning, a selective scanning procedure of new and newly modified documents, conducted to save server time and resources.