Ghavami intends to discuss an advanced five-step approach that involves, among other things, the selective release of the orbicularis retaining ligament and filling the deep malar fat compartment.
What does SEL REL stand for?
SEL REL stands for Selective Release (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Swedish Elite League (hockey)
- Swedish Eliteserien
- Synergy Engineering Ltd. (Canada)
- System Effectiveness Level
- System Event Log (Intel)
- Système d'Echange Local (French: Local Exchange System)
- Système d'Etanchéité Liquide (French: Liquid Waterproofing System)
- Système d'Evaluation de Logement (French: Housing Evaluation System; Switzerland)
- Systems Engineering Laboratories
- Selective Jettison
- Syndicat de l'Enseignement Libre - Syndicat des Employés, Techniciens et Cadres
- Secondary English Language Arts (literacy program)
- Sistema Económico Latinoamericano y del Caribe (Spanish: Economic System of Latin America and the Caribbean)
- Southeast Louisiana Urban Flood Control Project
- Southeastern Library Association
- Stakeholders, Engineering, Logistics, and Achievement (First International Conference: Managing Enterprises; est. 1997; UK)
- Stochastic Estimator Learning Automata
- Supports for Early Literacy Assessment (New York University; New York, NY)
- School English Learners Advisory Committee (California)
- Special Education Local Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a selective release of its 2009 figures the US-owned business revealed its annual net sales rose 2.
21 (ANI): Former US Vice President Cheney has taken umbrage over the selective release of CIA-related interrogation techniques by the Obama administration that showed the Bush administration in poor light, and officially demanded that all CIA memos relating to the subject be declassified to show the positive results of the techniques.
In short, Haneef has been subjected to something resembling a pre-modern form of justice, one based on executive interference in ongoing legal proceedings; limited access to expert legal advice; secret evidence; and, to top it off, a toxic stream of misinformation, lies and selective release of information.
NEW proposals for the selective release of information about paedophiles, plus other measures to be trialled to help protect children from them, including "chemical castration" and lie detector tests, may represent progress of a sort in a society which cannot work out how to deal with the problem and now lives in permanent fear of a threat it can neither understand nor perceive.
Currently available in selective release, Diligent's ProtecTIER Platform is priced between $40,000 and $190,000, depending on the configuration.
charging that the company's selective release of trial data on the use of paroxetine (Paxil) in children constituted consumer fraud.
For those coming to the topic for the first time, Jeffrey Smith provides an eye-opening account of the selective release of information and a good introduction to the issue without burying you in science.