TMX-67, a highly potent oral drug taken once daily, is the world's first non-purine selective inhibitor of xanthine oxidase.
What does SIXO stand for?
SIXO stands for Selective Inhibitor of Xanthine Oxidase
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slovak Internet Exchange (Slovak University of Technology; Slovakia)
- Soda Is X-Changed (show)
- Spatial Information Exchange (Department of Lands; New South Wales, Australia)
- Swiss Exchange
- Silicon X-ray Array
- Six Container
- Simple XML Data Manipulation Language
- Site Ion Exchange Effluent Plant
- Site Ion Exchange Plant
- Soins Infirmiers et Informatique (French)
- Smalltalk Instance Exchange in XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Slim It Yourself (weight-loss product)
- Solder-It-Yourself (product)
- Specify It Yourself (home improvement)
- Spooksoliy (Spocania)
- Suomen Internet Yhdistys (Finnish: Finnish Internet Association)
- State of Iowa Youth Action Committee
- Start and Improve Your Own Business
- Shelter Island Yacht Club (New York)
- Solomons Island Yacht Club (Solomons, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is investigating febuxostat, a novel non-purine, selective inhibitor of xanthine oxidase (NP-SIXO), for lowering levels of serum uric acid in patients with gout.
A novel therapy, febuxostat is an investigational nonpurine selective inhibitor of xanthine oxidase that reduces urate acid levels to below the level at which crystal formation occurs, without other metabolic effects, said Dr.