Serving over 48,000 students throughout Hillsborough County (Tampa), Florida, HCC also selected Release 9.
What does SELREL stand for?
SELREL stands for Selected Release
This definition appears very rarely
- Special Education Local Plan Area
- Science Enrichment for Learners with Physical Handicaps
- South East London Probation Service (UK)
- State Employment Labor Relations Act (Wisconsin)
- State Enterprise Labor Relations Act (Thailand)
- Space Environment Laboratory Research and Analysis System
- Severn Estuary Levels Research Committee (UK)
- South East Lipid Research Conference
- Switchable Eyesafe Laser Rangefinder/Designator
- Selected Refresher Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new local private media owners, who unlike their predecessors have no journalistic background, use the media to influence the public and promote their business interests through the selected release of information and targeted attacks.
He will next be seen in the independent film EveryDay opposite LievSchreiber and Helen Hunt, and Believe: The Eddie Izzard Story, a documentary on his rise to fame which got a selected release in cinemas nationwide earlier this month.
NetStudio selected Release to build, host and manage its online software store, including electronic software delivery.
Salira also announced that China Unicom (NYSE:CHU) selected Release 2.
Xerox has selected Release Software's non-invasive SalesAgent Turnkey technology to electronically sell their leading text and image-scanning software, TextBridge Pro 96 and Pagis Pro 97.
Passthru driver support for customers desiring to eliminate the SSCL is available for AIX, Solaris, Digital UNIX, Dynix, IRIX and selected releases of HP-UX.
PR Newswire delivers more than 100,000 press releases annually with selected releases accompanied by a photograph.