They also monitored the concentration in a control--all for two hours using selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS).
What does SIFT-MS stand for?
SIFT-MS stands for Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Software Implemented Fault Tolerance
- Sorting Intolerant from Tolerant
- specified investment flow-through
- Stanford Information Filtering Tool
- Strain Invariant Failure Theory
- Sum Index Flow Technology (Navision)
- Sustainable Investment and Finance in Tourism Network (UNEP)
- Symbol Imagery Figurative Language Theme (literature)
- System Identification from Tracking
- Systematic Inspection of Features in the Territory (Hong Kong)
- Screening Instrument for Targeting Education Risk
- service increment for teaching and research
- Shout It From The Rooftops
- Semi Intensive Floating Tank System (Australia)
- Société Industrielle Française de Tout-Terrain (French: French Industrial Company of the All-Terrain)
- Sender-Initiated File Transfer/Unsolicited File Transfer
- Sleep Is for the Weak
- Sindicato de Futbolistas Profesionales de Chile (Spanish: Chile Union of Professional Footballers)
- Sulfolobus Islandicus Filamentous Virus
- Seattle Independent Film and Video Consortium (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, July 28 /PRNewswire/ -- (GOVSEC, booth #3624) -- Seenex LLC, a provider of a proven platform for integrated security products and service solutions, announced today that it has formed an alliance with Syft Technologies, a New Zealand-based company that develops and markets Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) products and services.
But now scientists at The Ohio State University and colleagues elsewhere are attempting to differentiate commercially available liquid infant formulas by flavor-profiling different types and brands of formulas using a selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) technique.