Because a selected area diffraction pattern can be recorded from almost every grain in a polycrystalline material, reciprocal lattices ([equivalent to] crystal structures) and mutual crystal orientation relationships can be easily obtained.
What does SAD stand for?
SAD stands for Selected Area Diffraction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAD
We have 292 other meanings of SAD in our Acronym Attic
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- School of Architecture and Design
- Scotland Against Drugs (UK)
- Seaford (Amtrak station code; Seaford, DE)
- Search and Destroy
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Security Association Data
- Security Association Database (computer security, information assurance)
- Seek and Destroy
- Seizure-Alert Dog