The seismic system uses the breadth of HP's technology development capabilities as well as Shell's advanced geophysical expertise in seismic data acquisition systems and operations.
What does SDAS stand for?
SDAS stands for Seismic Data Acquisition System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDAS
We have 15 other meanings of SDAS in our Acronym Attic
- Swindon & District Amateur Radio Club (UK)
- San Diego Armada Rugby Football Club (California)
- San Diego Association for Rational Inquiry
- Ship Design and Research Institute (China)
- Seventh Day Adventist Reform Movement (Roanoke, VA)
- Satellite Digital Audio Radio Services
- Seattle Disaster Aid and Response Teams
- South Dakota Association of Rural Water Systems
- Science Data Analysis Software
- Secondary Dendrite Arm Spacing (metallurgy)
- Shared Demand Assignment Signaling
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored (Australia immigration)
- Source Data Automation System
- South Dakota Advocacy Services
- South Downs Astronomical Society (UK)
- Super Data Acquisition Systems
- Switch Database Administration Subsystem
- System Design and Architecture Specification (computing)
- Seventh Day Adventist Student Association
- South Dakota Amateur Softball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
RT System 2 - RealTIME and CableFREE seismic data acquisition system - scalable to high channel count configurations SUGAR LAND, Texas -- Wireless Seismic, Inc.
China National Petroleum Corporation, one of the world's leading seismic contractors, to outfit their new flagship, 12-streamer vessel, the Prospector, with ION's DigiSTREAMER(TM) seismic data acquisition system.
Fairfield Industries designs and manufactures seismic data acquisition systems, and employs crews to acquire and process a wide variety of seismic data.
RT System 2 - RealTIME and CableFREE seismic data acquisition system - scalable to high channel count configurations.
Syntron manufactures marine seismic data acquisition systems as well as ocean bottom cables.
RT System 2 - A RealTIME and CableFREE seismic data acquisition system - now scalable to high channel count configurations.
GeoScience Corporation is a leader in the design, development and manufacture of seismic data acquisition systems as well as related services for the oil and gas exploration industry.