Human rights activist Iduvina Hernández, director of Seguridad en Democracia (SEDEM), warns that it is likely that Dall'Anese will face the same harassment that Castresana was subjected to and that prompted his resignation.
What does SEDEM stand for?
SEDEM stands for Seguridad en Democracia (Spanish, Guatemala)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Supplemental Expansion, Deaeration & Drawdown Tank
- Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System
- Secretaría de Desarrollo Económico (Spanish: Economic Development Department; various locations)
- Social Equity and Diversity Education (McGill University; Canada)
- Software Engineering and Data Engineering
- Somatically Effective Dose Equivalent
- Social and Economic Development Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Social Exclusion and the Development of European Citizenship
- Sociedad Española de Electromedicina y Calidad (Spanish: Spanish Society of Electro Medicine and Quality)
- Secretaria de Desarrollo Económico (Spanish: Secretary for Economic Development; Mexico)
- Secretaría de La Defensa Nacional (México)
- Servicio y Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Selective Deposition of Silicides and Epitaxial Silicon (ESPRIT Project 5004)
- Secretaría de Desarrollo Social (Spanish: Ministry of Social Development; Mexico)
- Secure Data Exchange (software; Swiss Federal Statistical Office)
- Sedimentary Exhalative
- Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (UK)
- SEAMEO (Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization) Educational Development Fund
- Seattle Economic Development Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Sindh Enterprise Development Fund (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
=20 Iduvina Hernandez, director of Seguridad en Democracia (SEDEM), agrees with de Leon and adds that certain political groups could be trying to create instability in the area.