Today's discrete analyzers, with more automated and programmable features, higher sample throughput and less reagent consumption than segmented flow analysis (SFA) or flow injection analysis (FIA) systems, have only scratched the surface of their potential for environmental and industrial applications.
What does SFA stand for?
SFA stands for Segmented Flow Analysis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SFA
We have 307 other meanings of SFA in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Friendly Assurance
- Scouting for All (Petaluma, CA)
- Search For Assistance
- Secrétariat Franco-Allemand (French: Franco-German Secretariat; young professionals training)
- Section of Fine Arts
- Securities and Futures Act (various locations)
- Securities and Futures Authority
- Security Fault Analysis
- Security Force Assistance
- Seeds for Africa (Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a choice of Flow Injection Analysis (FIA) or traditional Segmented Flow Analysis (SFA), this powerful continuous flow analyser is used around the world for water, environmental, soil and food applications.