What does SABIS stand for?
SABIS stands for Segment Automatic Building Intelligent System (construction robot)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SABIS
- Swiss Army Brand, Inc.
- Sample-Band Image Coding (currency counterfeit deterrence technique)
- Saskatchewan Agricultural Biotechnology Information Centre (Canada)
- Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corporation (aka Saudi Basic Industries Corporation)
- South African Biodiversity Information Facility
- Sussex Acquired Brain Injury Forum (East Sussex, England, UK)
- South African Branch of the International Law Association
- Southern African Bibliographic Information Network
- System for the Analysis of Biochemical Pathways
- Strategic Advisory Board for Intellectual Property (UK)
- Southern Alberta Brain Injury Society (Canada)
- Special American Business Internship Training (Department of Commerce)
- Southern African Bitumen Association
- San Antonio Business Journal (Texas)
- South African Board of Jewish Education
- Scanning Aerosol Backscatter Lidar (scientific instrument)
- Sequence and Batch Language
- Singapore Association in Belgium and Luxembourg
- South Australian Baseball League (Australia)
- Stand Alone Battery Lock