He founded and managed the Sega Technical Institute, where he oversaw the creation of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Kid Chameleon.
What does STI stand for?
STI stands for Sega Technical Institute (video game development division; Sega)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STI
We have 311 other meanings of STI in our Acronym Attic
- Science, Technology and Industry
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Sciences et Techniques Industrielles (French: Science and Technology Industries)
- Sciences et Technologies Industrielles (French: Industrial Science and Technology)
- Scientific & Technical Information
- Scientific and Technical Issues (working group)
- Scientific Technologies Incorporated
- Screw Thread Insert
- Search Technology, Incorporated (Norcross, GA)
- Security Threat Information (computer security; UN)
- Segmenting Track Identifier
- Semantic Technology Institute
- Semantic Type Indexing
- Semiconductor Technologies & Instruments
- Semko Technology Industries
- Serv Trayvou Interverrouillage (French security company)
- Service de Santé au Travail de l'Industrie (Luxembourg)
- Service des Thérapies Innovantes (French: Department of Innovative Therapies)
- Servicewide Technical Infrastructure
- Set Interrupt Flag
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sonic has super-fast rendered graphics and control that will once again transform 16-bit gaming," said Mike Wallis, producer, Sega Technical Institute.
where he established the Sega Technical Institute and managed the development of the hit Sega Genesis product "Sonic II.