Seemingly Unrelated Regressions (SUR) of Offer Size, Underwriter Reputation, Underwriting Spread, Offering Expenses, and SEO Discount on Management Quality and Reputation Variables, Management Quality Factor Scores, and Control Variables Intercept 8.
What does SUR stand for?
SUR stands for Seemingly Unrelated Regressions
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SUR
We have 40 other meanings of SUR in our Acronym Attic
- Superintendent, Naval Observatory (US Navy)
- Sindacato Unitario Pensionati in Uniforme (Italian: Retired Uniformed Services Trade Union)
- Sustainable Use Parliamentarians Union
- Socially Useful Productive Work
- Substance Use Questionnaire
- Save Upload Queue Wait Time
- Seafarers' Union of Russia (trade union)
- Sectors Used Register
- Service Usage Record
- Set-Up Reduction (corporate management system)
- Severable Use Rights
- Shared University Research (IBM program)
- Shell Update Release (Microsoft)
- Sistema Unido de Retrasmisión (Latin American TV network)
- Small Unit Radio
- Society of Uroradiology
- State University Railroad Company
- Student Unit Record (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seemingly Unrelated Regressions (SUR) The seemingly unrelated regression (SUR) method, also known as the multivariate regression, of Zellner's method, estimates the parameters of the system, accounting for heteroskedasticity and contemporaneous correlation in the errors across equations.
T] (4) for all i with [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (5) This specification involves covariances across periods within a given cross-section, as in seemingly unrelated regressions with period specific equations.