An investment of $133,000 investment for Seeds of Diversity Canada will help producers control seed-borne disease on tomato farms through ultra-violet radiation, replacing treatments which have been found to be either too expensive or result in enormous losses of seed.
What does SODC stand for?
SODC stands for Seeds of Diversity Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SODC
We have 6 other meanings of SODC in our Acronym Attic
- Source Data Revision Recommendation
- Special Operations Debrief and Retrieval System (US DoD)
- Soviet Danish Roentgen Telescope
- Spheroidal Oral Drug Absorption System
- Symbolic Official Data Analysis System
- School of Doing Business
- Shuttle Operational Data Book (US NASA)
- Space Shuttle Operations Data Book
- String of Data Bits (digital TV)
- Section on Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Service Optimized Data Center (Sun)
- Silenziosi Operai Della Croce (Italian: Silent Workers of the Cross Association)
- South Oxfordshire District Council (UK)
- Southwest Ohio Developmental Center
- Sporting Owner Drivers Club (car club)
- Staff and Organizational Development Committee
- Science of Officer Defense and Criminal Submission (martial arts)
- Senior Officer Development Division
- Silencer of Death Domain (cells)
- Some Other Dudes Did It
Samples in periodicals archive:
This organization has since become Seeds of Diversity Canada (SoDC), and currently has a membership of approximately 1,200 people (primarily gardeners, but farmers and other supporters as well).
Many of these people offer samples through organizations such as the Seed Savers Exchange and Seeds of Diversity Canada, others through local garden clubs, and many simply one on one with other gardeners.