The PBRA became the Oregon Crass Seed Growers Association (Oregon Grass) when growers of tall fescue seed decided to join in 2008.
What does SGA stand for?
SGA stands for Seed Growers Association (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGA
We have 223 other meanings of SGA in our Acronym Attic
- Samco Global Arms
- same-gender attraction
- Schulgemeinschaftausschuß (German parent, teacher and student school committee)
- Schweizerische gesellschaft für Automatik
- Scottsdale Gallery Association
- Sea Grant Association (Sea Grant Program)
- Second Generation Antipsychotic
- Secrétaire Général Adjoint (French: Deputy Secretary General)
- Secrétariat Général pour l'Administration (French: General Secretariat for Administration)
- Section on Great Apes (Primate Specialist Group; IUCN/SSC)
- Semester Grade Average
- Séminaire de Géométrie Algébrique (French: Algebraic Geometry Seminar)
- Serious Games Association
- Set Group Address
- Shared Global Area
- Sheila Greco Associates, LLC (Amsterdam, NY)
- Sierpinski Gasket Antenna
- Sigint Geospatial Analyst
- Slavic Gospel Association (Loves Park, IL; est. 1934)
- Small for Gestational Age
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Canadian Farm Business Management Council (projects), 1999; Canadian Food Grains Bank, 1999; Canadian Seed Growers Association, 1985; Cultiva, 2003; Destron Fearing, 2007; Dew Agrosciences Canada, 1987; Farm Credit Canada; Forage First (projects); Hyland Seeds, 2005; Illinois Soybean Association; Intervet; James Richardson International (projects); Maizex Seeds Inc.