Simultaneous operation of a magnetometer, sidescan sonar, subbottom profiler and single beam echo sounder (SBES), can provide position data, depth of cover, seafloor sediment regime, and orientation of buried pipelines, cables, wrecks and debris.
What does SR stand for?
SR stands for Sediment Regime
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SR
We have 157 other meanings of SR in our Acronym Attic
- Scheduled Result
- Schwester (German: Sister)
- Scientific Racism (pseudoscience)
- Scientific Research
- Se Renta (Spanish: for rent)
- Seaman Recruit (USN Rating)
- Seaplane Reconnaissance Aircraft (US Navy)
- Search and Rescue
- Search and Retrieval (computer searches)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dredging the Chilia arm for a deep-water navigation channel will most likely change the water and sediment regime all along the Danube-influenced Black Sea coast.