Prediction of sediment toxicity using consensus-based freshwater sediment quality guidelines.
What does SQG stand for?
SQG stands for Sediment Quality Guideline
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SQG
We have 3 other meanings of SQG in our Acronym Attic
- Software Quality Function Deployment
- Sun Quad Fast Ethernet
- Safe Quality Food Institute (Arlington, VA)
- Salford Quays Forensic Pathology (UK)
- Shrink Quad Flat Package
- Small Quad Flat Pack (electronics)
- Shrink Quad Flat Package with heat sink
- Shrink Quad Flat Package with Heat spreader
- Square Foot/Feet
- Squirrel Fibroma Virus
- Small Quantity Generator
- Société Québécoise de Gériatrie (French: Quebec Geriatrics Society; Canada)
- Software Quality Group (NIST)
- Soil Quality Guidelines (various organizations)
- Southport Quilters Guild (Wisconsin)
- Software Quality Group of New England
- Scottish Qualification for Headship (education)
- Small Quantity Handler (various organizations)
- Société Québécoise d'Hypnose (French: Quebec Hypnosis Society; Canada)
- Square Head
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mean total concentration of Cr, Cu, Zn, Mo, Cd and Pb in sediments of Nomi River were also higher than those of the Environmental Quality Standard of Ministry of Environment (MOE), Japan, Canadian Interim Sediment Quality Guideline, U.
1880611716 Use of sediment quality guidelines and related tools for the assessment of contaminated sediments; proceedings.