Auction highlights include: --Elvis Presley's 1971 Cadillac Sedan de Ville, purchased for his own use and subsequently given to then-girlfriend Linda Thompson's parents as a gift.
What does SDV stand for?
SDV stands for Sedan de Ville (Cadillac model)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SDV
We have 62 other meanings of SDV in our Acronym Attic
- Shandong University of Science and Technology (Shandong Province, China)
- San Diego Union-Tribune (newspaper)
- Shandong University of Technology (est. 1956; China)
- Shandong University at Weihai
- Safe Deposit Vault
- Satsuma Dwarf Virus (plant pathogenic virus)
- SCAC-Delmas-Vieljeux (transportation company, France)
- Sciences de la Vie (French: Life Sciences)
- Scrapper's Dream Vacation (scrapbooking convention)
- SEAL (Sea, Air, Land) Delivery Vehicle (US DoD)
- Serveur Dedié Virtuel (French: Virtual Dedicated Server)
- Service Diocésain des Vocations (French: Diocesan Vocations Service)
- Service-Disabled Veteran
- Shadow Doppler Velocimeter
- Shutdown Valve
- Shuttle-Derived Vehicle
- Si Dieu Veut (French: If God Wants)
- Simpson Dura-Vent (pipes)
- Single-Dose Vial
- Society of Divine Vocations, Vocationist Fathers (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auction highlights include: -- *Elvis Presley's 1971 Cadillac Sedan de Ville purchased for his own use and subsequently given to then-girlfriend Linda Thompson's parents as a gift; -- *An extremely high-grade copy of the first issue of Playboy featuring the famous Marilyn Monroe centerfold; -- *One of the most valuable record albums, The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, containing controversial tracks not included in the final album release; -- *Madonna's autographed lingerie, her handwritten lyrics for the song, "Secret Garden" and her handwritten poem, "My name is Dita .
CAPTION(S): 8 photos Photo: (1 -- 2 -- color) Tom Daniels, above, and daughters Crystal, left, and Sarah kill time near the 1977 Cadillac Sedan de Ville they call home.
Effective immediately, consumers can choose from a "Great American Rate" of $15 a day for a fully equipped Chevy Geo Metro; $19 a day for a fully equipped mid-size such as a Buick Skylark; and $29 a day for the luxurious Cadillac Sedan De Ville -- all with unrestricted, unlimited free mileage.
ALAMO JUMP STARTS SLUGGISH CAR RENTAL MARKET WITH LOWEST RATE ON A LUXURY CAR EVER SEEN IN INDUSTRY $29 A Day Cadillac Sedan De Ville Priced to Open Up Luxury Renting to a Broader Public FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.