was founded in 1940 as an engineering company whose focus was primarily that of designing security and fire alarm systems for military bases in the southwest.
What does SAFAS stand for?
SAFAS stands for Security and Fire Alarm System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAFAS
- South Abingdon Floodplain Action Group (UK)
- Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition & Logistics
- Scottish Archaeological Finds Allocation Panel
- Society Against False Accusations of Rape
- Societal Applications in Fisheries and Aquaculture of Remote-Sensing Imagery (marine ecology)
- South African Fundamental Atomic Research Installation (South African Nuclear Energy Corporation)
- South African Regional Science Initiative
- Southern African Fire Atmosphere Research Initiative
- Stray and Feral Animal Rescue Initiative (DeKalb, IL)
- Scottish Association of Flower Arrangement Societies
- Sorority and Fraternity Alumni Society (Ohio State University)
- Study Abroad for Advanced Skills (Association of Teachers of Japanese)
- South African Farm and Allied Workers Union
- Schilling Air Force Base (Salina, KS)
- Schriever Air Force Base (Colorado Springs, CO, USA)
- Scott Air Force Base (Illinois)
- Shaw Air Force Base (South Carolina)
- Sheppard Air Force Base (Wichita Falls, TX, USA)
- Sir Alexander Fleming Building (UK)
- Sound Attenuation Fire Batt (insulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC Pink Sheets: ALLW) has been awarded a $275,000 integrated security and fire alarm systems contract for the Liberty Media headquarters in Douglas County, Colorado.
Guardian provides burglar and fire monitoring services as well as design, installation and service of security and fire alarm systems.